Thursday, February 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

I signed up for the core training class mostly because it said it improved flexibility and targeted your abs, back, thighs etc.  also you use weights, and I'm supposed to do that.  So, now I need to buy a yoga mat and I have no excuse for not getting some exercise clothing.  I'm very excited. 

I'm going to try one of the mini exercise classes on Comcast "on demand" tonight.   Tonight is my alone night which I plan to enjoy by doing the workout then watching an "on demand" tv show.

I am noticing that as I focus on the areas of the healthy eating program where I am successful I am able to stay on the program instead of giving up.  I guess I am doing it the right way this time.

I'm doing so much better since I started taking the antidepressant.  It's funny, they don't alter my mood, rather they put me in a place where I can work to improve my mood.  I feel like myself again and it's a huge relief.  I kind of felt like I lost part of myself a long time ago (sadly, around the time John went into the ministry.)

Anyway, I'm feeling good and we're having roast chicken for dinner and you know what that means - a cold chicken sandwich for lunch tomorrow - yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment