Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Classes?

Tonight when I was sorting a pile of mail I ran across a flyer for the local Community Education Classes.  As I was leafing  through it I noticed some fitness and weight loss classes.  Here are the ones I am interested in:

Ballroom Dancing - John and I have wanted to take this for a long time.  We are thinking seriously about it.

Ultimate Body Makeover - strength training... it promises to turn "abs of flab into a chiseled torso, lift and reshape the gluts (is it glutes or guts they are referring to?), tone legs, hips, and thighs..."

Abs, Gluts (dictionary.com:  to fill to satiety...) and Thighs Blaster... this one is pretty self explanatory.

Total Body Conditioning with Core Training - for beginners or experienced exercisers build muscle strength, increase flexibility, balance, and endurance...

What will it be?  It probably depends on if any of the classes still have open spots to fill...anyway I'm looking forward to one of them at least.  Stay tuned for an update sometime tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment