Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

It's 2011 and it's time to take stock and look forward to what I want to accomplish during the new year.  You would think since this is a blog about my weight and body image and journey to happiness that my resolutions would be about staying on my diet and working out so many times per week but this year, like last year is going to be a bit different.   Last year I started a vision journal and I realized through that activity that I wanted to work on focus during the year.  As I think about this coming year I want:  happiness, serenity, I want an organized environment, I want evenings with no television blaring at me, I want to continue to regain my health.  I want a place in the house where I can go and read a book,  I want to keep my nails looking nice, I want to gain vitality.  Vitality, I think that is what I want the most.  I think that is going to be my word for the year.  I will need to work on imagining how it will shape my life over the next year as I concentrate my activities and actions to gain it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment