Sunday, February 13, 2011

This Week's Goal: Weigh 181 by next Saturday morning.

I hit a wall a couple of weeks ago and my weight loss is stalled.  I decided that I need to make a very specific, measurable goal.  So, mine is one pound.  I think the best way to hit this goal is to plan better.  Plan for my lunches and snacks and plan for sweets throughout the week.  I also need to plan to get more exercise into my week.  Here's the plan:

Lunches are probably the hardest part of my day:  We never seem to have anything around for me to take for lunch.  I'm not really keen on sandwiches but I plan to have them on Monday and Tuesday.  I will have a dinner roll and leftover prime rib.  Wednesday I will have chicken mcmamas for lunch, Thursday,  leftover pasta, and Friday leftover steak.  Hopefully, I can stick to the dinner plans for the week.

The sweets:  It needs to be something that takes a while to eat.  Or something that is so sweet I don't need many, like jellybeans.  Pudding is okay, maybe we should make an apple crisp.  And some pumpkin custard. 


Dinner Meals:  Roast vegetable hash; flat iron steak, chicken nuggets, pasta carbonara, quiche, chicken vegetable stir fry, fried rice.

Now, exercise - at least 20 minutes per day.  So, Monday - it's going to have to be at lunch - which means walk a mile.  (Better get my I pod programmed for it.)  Tuesday, after work at the wellness center, Wednesday, at lunch, Thursday after work at wellness center, and Friday - at lunch.  All of this is tentative because if it is nice outside I will walk outside every day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment