Monday, March 1, 2010

Accountability for the Week

I made a chart today which lists what I need to eat for my meals and snacks - not the specifics, rather it is the number of proteins and grains that I should have at each meal and snack.  I also added spaces for aerobics and weight training.  My goal this week is to complete the chart every day.  So by next Sunday I will report to you whether I completed it or not. 
 
It's funny, I am excited all over again to keep at this.  Because I have been successful (6 pounds in 2 months) even if the weight loss is slow I am still seeing results.  I think as I add more aerobics and weight training the weight will come off a bit faster - but even if it doesn't I'm quite happy.  For one, since this is a plan from a nutritionist it is easy to stay on AND I DON'T FEEL GUILTY EVERY TIME I EAT A MOUTHFUL OF FOOD.  Which is probably the best thing ever.  This is the first time in the past 45 years that I have felt this way (since my first diet at 11 years old.)  This feels good!

No comments:

Post a Comment