Monday, March 8, 2010

Change of Plans

I got off of work and ate some yogurt and raspberries for my snack.  As I was on the way home I started wanting food.  I sat quietly and thought about why I was wanting food and I realized something - I WAS HUNGRY.  When I came home I ate a scrambled egg and made piece of toast.  And it's no wonder I was hungry I had eaten less than 300 calories for breakfast and lunch combined.  It looks like I need to get serious about planning better meals and snacks.  My afternoon snack was less than 300 calories including the egg and toast.  So I have at least 700-800 calories to spend on dinner.  However, my nutritionist says that my body needs at least 1,368 calories to just function at a minimal level.  She has me at around 1,400 calories per day.  I'm really looking forward to dinner because we are having yardbird (bbq chicken cooked outside.)  I think we will also have some long grain and wild rice because it will be a great leftover meal.  

Rode the exercise cycle for a half an hour and noticed that I have improved my speed - to over 10 mph.  Yay. 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment